Saturday, February 18, 2012

Amazing night...

Another amazing night. Even better, and I thought it couldn't get any better. He made me wait outside the door for so long that I went back to my car and texted him that I was about to go home. Then he said, "the door is unlocked, you know where the shower is, I will be waiting for you." The same as before: I step inside, lock the door behind me, go upstairs to the master bedroom. Quiet. Two candles, jasmine scented, burning next to the bed. I walk into the bathroom, another jasmine candle, throwing soft light into the darkness. I close the door. It's been a long day, I am relieved to have these few moments to catch my breath. I step into the shower and start to relax. The door slowly opens and I peek out of the curtain, he's there, laying out items for me to wear--his collar, the red and black stockings, stilletto heels...he passionately kisses me and leaves. I take my time, enjoying the sensual darkness, the feel of the warm water running over me, the anticipation of delights to come...

We made love many times in the afternoon, the evening, deep in the night and into the morning. It was different, so very different than before. Calmer, softer, warmer, lingering, but desire burning so hot it couldn't be stopped; my cries and growls grew to match his; our eyes locked, intensely, not letting go. We slept in each others' arms; we awoke to yearning and quenched it. I awoke at times to feel his large, strong hand wrapped around my neck, and followed his commands. All I needed was his voice in my ear and his hand wrapped around my throat...so much desire, so much need from both of us, such yearning to quench each others' passion.

Earlier in the evening, he took me out to dinner for the first time. Strange to enter the world outside his bed together...eventually, we talked and laughed and simply enjoyed each other's company. After dinner, too much desire to contain...his hand on my knee, between my legs, everywhere as we got "lost" in his car, and I was finally able to give him the pleasure he's been craving from me...


No comments:

Post a Comment