Sunday, October 9, 2011

Deja vu

I am having a deja vu experience with my lover... Similar words, sentiment, but it's so different. I keep saying to myself "yea, yea, I've heard this all before; same old bullshit" but he's proving me wrong. Each time. His actions speak volumes. I wish I could explain this in more detail, but out of respect, I choose not to. This is an evolution for me; nothing used to be sacred, now I am understanding limits and boundaries and respect, for the other and for myself, really GETTING it, for the first time. I know in psychology-speak this is called having a "corrective experience." He doesn't realize just how corrective this has been for me- he thinks he is simply trying to heal my sexual trauma. I find humility in a man incredibly sexy : )


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment