Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lover versus casual sex

 Is having a lover the same as having casual sex?

"No ma'am, it isn't. A lover you can relax with, explore with, ask for what you want, ask for what they want, and try everything you both want.
As a casual sex thing there isn't the time to learn the things you can with a lover. In my humble opinion anyway."

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/761861#ixzz1aUAWJBx7

This whole relationship started out as a casual sex idea. Signed up on a sex site, put up an ad, as I've said before. We started chatting near the beginning of my tenure on this site. He never expected to meet in person, and by the time I had chosen the first and second encounters and had gone through hell, he was pretty sure we never would. I told him there was no chance; he was better off looking for another tryst. But he stuck around, we chatted for a few years, we became friends, sort of...had a lot of cybersex,  and finally out of the blue, my husband and I were ready to test the waters again. We felt we could trust him, and he was accommodating in every way. We met for the first time on my 40th birthday, and the explosive energy was immediate and overwhelming. I thought that would be it, sadly, really sadly. I cried for weeks afterward. Two years later, though, we have not only kept in touch and but he also rode out my pregnancy with me in a supportive, yet erotic way.  And now, we are lovers, in the above definition of the word, and our hope is to be this to each other for quite a while. I pray this will be the case. Oh women, to have a lover who appreciates a pregnant body is such a blessing. And afterward, even more so. This is a blessing I would wish on any woman who wants it.

I've always wanted to read Lady Chatterley's Lover. Perhaps now is the perfect time. 

I've discovered a new site called "The Experience Project," in which one can talk about any kind of experience they want or have had. I have only looked it over, but it seems to be an honest, open place. Join me there if you like (liliacspring). www.experienceproject.com




No comments:

Post a Comment