Thursday, November 10, 2011

The photos of Michael Oberman...and a happy song!

This gorgeous image I have chosen for the background today was taken by Michael Oberman, a local photographer who I met by chance a few years ago as I was strolling around the park on a beautiful fall afternoon. I saw him loaded down with his professional gear, photographing the same goose family that I was keeping an eye on (my "adopted" family : ), and we struck up a conversation. Before I knew it, we were heading back to his car, where he showed me a set of gorgeous prints he had just developed. I knew this was a chance encounter that would yield amazing results, and I am honored to have met him.

Check out his work at  Michael Oberman.

A little something happy for today--for my darling daughter!:


BUT I KNOW ONE THING...THAT I LOVE YOU!
I love you, sweet baby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment