Sunday, April 1, 2012

Letters from the battlefield

I was right.

And even more, I woke up at midnight and as usual whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, check my email, out of habit. There was a message from him. From the middle of nowhere, half way around the world, telling me that he wanted me, but not in the usual way--much more sensual and possessive than normal. It sounded to me almost like a letter from a soldier at war to his lover, in any war in history. A lonely, anxious soldier reaching out for female comfort back home. It's funny, but I always dreamed of this; I always wanted to be some war-fighting soldier's woman back home who he writes to in order to keep his spirits up. And since he is a bachelor, but seems to feel that same need, it is me. It's yet another fantasy he's made real without even knowing it.
I'm now convinced that he expresses most of his emotions through the need for sex. He has different sexual moods--sometimes for "plain vanilla" sex, sometimes romantic lovemaking behavior, or dom behavior, or experimental behavior, or "klingon" behavior (as I affectionately call it), or kinky behavior...so many different sides to him. I feel he is communicating his feelings to me through sex. And almost each time I've seen him, I say that I have no words, but my body will express everything. That's what makes this so wonderful. Words are shallow compared to the communication of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment